2019-20 Soccer Season: REGISTER HERE!
- U11 Boys and Girls born in 2009
- U12 Boys and Girls born in 2008
The Euro program consists of Boys and Girls at U11 and U12 age groups where we compete against teams from other soccer associations within Lower Island Soccer, playing both home and away games.
Assessment and Scheduling Information
- Gold and Silver teams are formed at U11 and U12
- First round of assessments takes place March 11-15, 2019:
- U11 and U12 Girls – Monday and Wednesday from 6-7pm at Tyndall turf
- U11 Boys – Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7pm at Tyndall turf
- U12 Boys – Tuesday and Thursday from 7-8pm at Tyndall turf
- Second round of assessments late August / early September 2019 with team formations finalized by the beginning of September.
- First game of the season: September, 2019 (during last two weeks)
- Games are on Saturday mornings at either 8:30, 9:45 or 11:00 am
- Winter break: mid-December to mid-January
- Teams practice at either Lochside or Tyndall turf – will be posted once the practice schedule is set for the season
Age Group Coordinators:
U11 Boys: TBD
U11 Girls: TBD
U12 Boys: TBD (Christina Kempton 2018/19)
U12 Girls: TBD
Youth Coordinator: Nicole Blanchard