This tournament is under review for the next offering
Boys and Girls, U12 – U18, Recreational Gold, silver and bronze only.
- U12-18 Teams – full field
- Two x 30 minute halves with a one five minute half-time. No extra/injury time will be added.
Teams will be selected on a first-registered, first served basis. A team will not be considered entered until payment is received. Notification of acceptance will be emailed once registration form and entry fee have been received.
All teams must be registered with their provincial or state association.
All teams will be scheduled for 4 games and teams will play in a round-robin format. Out of town teams will not be scheduled for Friday night games. Saanich Fusion FC reserves the right to combine or modify divisions.
All Referee decisions are final – No appeals will be entertained
Cards will apply
- Red card: Player awarded a red card will sit out, at a minimum, the next scheduled Jamboree game
- Two yellow cards awarded to the same player during the same game will sit out the next scheduled Jamboree game
- A Coach asked to leave the field by a Referee – sits out the next scheduled Jamboree game
There will be a Field Marshall (easily identified by their YELLOW tops with the words Field Marshall) at each site. These people will:
- be there to assist you with directions
- record and report the scores to Tournament Central (Tyndall Clubhouse)
- have a basic first aid kit on hand, etc.
More information coming soon!
4368 Tyndall Avenue
See map: Google Maps