Represent a World Cup Nation in 30th anniversary of this fun festival taking place over Easter Weekend (March 25-27) 2016!
The Festival’s primary purpose is to have fun and make new friends.
- U7-U8: All Teams play 5-a-side games
- U9-18: All Teams play 6-a-side games
- Each team plays 4 games.
- Field size varies by age division:
-U7 & 8 play on 1/8 of a full field
-U9&10 play on quarter fields
-U11-18 play on ½ fields
- Each player receives a team T-shirt, a souvenir program and half-time drinks for all games
- Open to players born between Jan 1st 2010 & Dec 31st, 1998
- $38.99 + tax & processing before March 13th
- $48.99+ tax & processing on & after March 13th – PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!
- Families with 3 registrants may register for a discounted price of $95+tax & processing before March 13th or $105+tax & processing on & after March 13th. The family rate applies only to siblings.
Please register online ASAP. A delay will result in players being placed on a wait list and possibly not finding space in the tournament.
Please note that there is NO REGISTRATION at the event.
VOLUNTEERS & COACHES – Register here
Our festival relies on volunteerism. Each team needs a manager or coach. Please consider being a coach/manager. Significant coaching experience is not required. Elder siblings are more than welcome to coach.
We hope to see you there! Full details can be found at: World Cups Festival 2016