Register for the 2022-23 season.
The Euro program consists of Boys and Girls at U11, U12 and U13 age groups where we compete against teams from other soccer associations within Lower Island Soccer, playing both home and away games.
Assessment & Team Formation
Please follow the links below for information about age group assessments: /assessment
- First game of the season: September
- Winter break: mid-December to mid-January
- Games are on Saturday mornings typically at 8:30, 9:45 or 11:00 am
- Practices at Lochside or Tyndall turf – will be posted once the practice schedule is set for the season. Tier 3 players commit to practice twice per week while Tier 4 players commit to practice once per week with a possible optional second practice.
- We understand that there will be times that players are absent for sickness, family commitments, schoolwork requirements and other sports but we strongly encourage players to commit to attending the required sessions.